Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One of my fave places ever! : D

New York the city that never sleeps!  New York is in North America in the United States.  It is very famous for its lights and for some movies that take place in NY.  It is my favorite place, well, because I was born in New York!  It is the big apple. The city that everyone knows.  It is extremely big and powerful.  What makes it so special is that you can't go there and be bored there is always going to be something to do!  If you have never been there then it should be first on your before you die list!
What can you do there? Is that a trick question? The question should be what can't you do there! You shop, you hang out, you learn, you go to different places and way much more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna!
    I loved your description of New York, I've been there myself and totally LOVED IT!!! :D I just wish you would have talked about some specific awesome places to go there, (Broadway, Central Park, etc) But anyways, I didn't know you were born in NYC!!! Cool!!! Yankees :)

    ReplyDelete