Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How I got my name
As most of you know my full name is Anna Kristina Savva.  Anna can be used all around the world sounding the same. Anna is the mother of virgin Mary. She is one of the main gods in Christianity.
 Anna is mostly heard in Spain, Sweeden and in the U.S.A. Kristina is mostly heard in English, Scandanavian, German,Czech,Slovene,Lithuanian, Serbian and Bulgarian.
My last name Savva is mostly popular in Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and Spain.
Here are some things I got off the internet
 First name of Anna has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature.
 
It gives you a clever, creative ability in art, music, singing, or drama and an appreciation for refined surroundings.Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason.As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs.

 The name Anna creates the urge to understand others. FROM : http://www.kabalarians.com/

My name Anna is from my moms mom my grandma whos name happend to be Anna. My grandma wanted me to be Ana instead of Anna. My parents said no. Then my other grandma wanted to call me Aspasia like her.(eww...) So of course another no went there. That is why I am Anna.

Then Kristina came up because my mom and dad just liked Kristina. When ever I say my name Kristina everybody says oh its wrong it needs to be Christina. Well no it is Kristina. I really like Kristina even though I also like the name Tifany... sorry now where was I oh yes. Kristina is a name that if it is translated to greek it sounds the same wich is good of course.
My last name Savva is from my dads side and I like Savva as well as Anna or Kristina. I like it because it is easy short and memorable. Once my past familly name was somthing hard to say out loud it was somthing with drako wich is dragon. My great grand parents lived with that name.
 Kristina Savva
Well thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment